Welcome to the website of the Nikolay Nilovich Burdenko Neurosurgery Institute
The Scientific Research Neurosurgery Institute named after the academician Nikolay Nilovich Burdenko is the largest neurosurgery clinic in the world with history dating back to 1932. We help patients suffering from the central and peripheral nervous system diseases.
Over the 84 years of its work, the
Nowadays the national research and practical healthcare centre is being organized on the basis of the
Areas of Activity
Primary Pathology of the Nervous System
- Vascular Diseases
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Congenital Diseases
- Functional Disorders
- Inflammatory and Parasitogenic Diseases
Modern Neurosurgery Technologies
- Endovascular Neurosurgery
- Radiosurgery and Radiotherapy
- Functional Neurosurgery
- Reconstructive Neurosurgery
- In Moscow
+7 (499) 972-85-85.
The Institute is located in several buildings. The main building (surgery) which holds all the main departments and the administration is often called as the «new building» of the Institute, while the scientific and diagnostic department is called as the «old building».
- New building: 16, 4th Tverskaya-Yamskaya St., Moscow, Russia
- Research and diagnostic department, polyclinic (old building): 13/5, 1st Tverskoy-Yamskoy Lane, Moscow, Russia